1/4 Inch TRS & TS Premium Cables

1/4 Inch TRS & TS Cables 

This type of connector, also known as 1/4 inch phone jack, audio jack, headphone jack or jack plug, is typically used for audio signals. TRS connectors (usually used for a stereo signals) and TS  (usually used for a mono signals) are the two standard configurations. The "T " stands for "tip", "R " stands for "ring" and "S" stands for "sleeve".